- Who do you sell too?
- We also offering wholesale accounts to those resellers and stockists that meet certain criteria. We offer these accounts nationwide. For more information about setting up a wholesale account, please click here.
- How do I track a package or shipment?
- You will receive a shipment confirmation with tracking information as soon as your item(s) leave our warehouse.
- What do I do if I’m missing items?
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- Do you have a store?
- No, we currently do not have a store, however, you can purchase directly from us through our website. You can also purchase LS products through a range of retail stockists and other online partners. Click here for a list retail partners and suppliers.
- What countries do you ship to?
- Our items ship to most Australian locations, however, can ship certain items to other countries. If you reside outside Australia, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know where you are and what you are interested in. From there, we’ll let you know if we can ship to you and the cost of shipping.
- How do we place an order?
- The easiest way to place an order is by adding the item/s you would like to purchase into the shopping cart and submitting your order through the checkout.
- You can also email us at email@example.com with the products you would like to purchase.
- What couriers or carriers do you use?
- We have many carriers that we use for shipping and will depend on the item being shipped. Generally, we use TNT, Australia Post, Fast Way, Toll, Hunter Express or FedEx.
- When can I expect Delivery?
- You will receive a shipment confirmation with tracking information as soon as your item(s) leaves our warehouse.
- What are the payment options?
Acceptable Payment Options:
Credit Cards - We accept MasterCard and Visa.
We take payment from your card at the time you have confirmed your order after receiving a proforma invoice from us.
Fraud checks may be conducted on our orders. This involves checks on details provided during the order process including the address details. This may involve your details being passed to a 3rd party fraud checking company. On occasion, we may ask for additional information in order to process your order. We will conduct this process as quickly as possible however on occasion dispatch of goods may be delayed.
EFT – Once you have confirmed your order after receiving your proforma invoice, you can make a bank transfer to our account using the bank details provided on the proforma invoice.